I joined a gym yesterday. Exercising will teach me how to be more disciplined. Going to AA will teach me how to not be so miserable. I went to a meeting in Bellefonte tonight because it was the only one near here after I went to the gym. And I'm glad I went. Every time I go into a meeting I think "This will be the meeting when I realize I am not an alcoholic and can go back to having fun!" Then someone always says something I connect with, and I realize once again that this is something I can't change. I like this blog. I actually feel like I can be honest. People know about my other blogs. They're just disguises. Nobody knows about this one.
I screwed up at work again. I made the same mistake for about the fourth time. I flew by the seat of my pants, focused on one thing but not the other. I find myself almost constantly unable to multi-task. I get so caught up in the moment that I forget a huge part of the picture. I think almost exclusively in the present, and often don't think about my actions.
No comments:
Post a Comment