Saturday, January 29, 2011
Dan
I forgot to mention that Dan texted me tonight. He has the last week off in February, and he wants to come up. He only ever comes up for a couple of days, and I'm left dissatisfied when he leaves. I wish he lived here, but then I don't know if I could handle that if we dated and then broke up and moved on. I feel pretty certain that we would be dating if he lived here, but we might get sick of each other. And I don't know if he could handle my sobriety. I just don't know what it is about him that always draws me in. He's very attractive, good in bed, and has soft hands. And I genuinely like being around him, though the sexual tension in the room is often so thick that I can't bear it and pretty much immediately want to have sex. Not healthy, eh? It was the same thing with Alex. When we was here, I would get antsy sometimes because we usually just spent the whole time in with each other making love. Man when I think about how he didn't support me when I tried to quit drinking I don't miss him. Sometimes I miss being in a relationship but most of the time I'm happy just being me :) I really like being able to do what I want. And I actually am taking the time to do what I want. I realized the other day that I have so many interests that I can't possibly just stick with one thing. And that's okay. Better to be overloaded when I'm younger than super stressed when I'm older. I have a feeling that I'm gonna be one of those PTA moms who tries to go to every little thing that my kids have going on. That's how mom was :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment